Labels

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Double Your Pleasure?


     There was another comic that went between the last one and these two. I decided not to include it for two reasons. First, the formatting got messed up somehow and it only exists as a quarter-sized JPEG that is virtually unreadable. Second, it wasn’t funny1, and only was written because I felt like I needed to alternate between humans and Great Old Ones. Also to help make sure people recognized the GOOs and had names attached to the sprites. Here, it’s easy: the red one with the tongue-head is Nyarlathotep, and the bubbly one is Yog-Sothoth2.



     Also, I am putting two down because I’m anxious to get to some of the later ones that are actually worth a chuckle or two. Although, I still laugh at the whole "call of Cthulhu" thing happening on an actual phone, which is almost sad enough to warrant a whole new post.


1 And you know how low my standards are for that kind of thing, so you can only imagine…
2 My spellcheck weeps for mercy.

No comments:

Post a Comment