Labels

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I Certainly Do Love Crafty Puns

     Partially relevant to today's comic, I had the opportunity to finally sit down and play Miskatonic School for Girls last weekend. It was quite enjoyable, but I fear I was making quite the spectacle of myself for laughing uproariously at things I don't think the other players got. Since the game is supposed to take place in a school filled with Lovecraftian monsters and characters, it is full of puns and inside jokes about the Cthulhu Mythos (kind of like this comic...). One example that should be pretty easy to guess is Herbert West as being one of the faculty. My personal favorite was Asa Toth, the school's music teacher (complete with flute).
     Anyway, here's the comic, reinvigorated as I now feel about my own inside jokes.

No comments:

Post a Comment