Labels

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Leaving Lovecraft Country

     This is actually the last comic I made of Lovecraft Country. I've got the next handful written out, but I never got around to actually making them. Every once in a while I entertain the idea of going back to it, but that's a slim chance. I mean, it's certainly not the most interesting or entertaining thing I've ever done (and it's certainly the least popular of my blog posts), and my creative focus is on much different things these days. My vault of abandoned projects is filled with crap like this, and that's not likely to change.
     I still like having a mid-week post that's quick and easy, though. I might have to start throwing out some of my other old comics and stuff. If you think the art's bad on this, you should see the stuff I used to draw...


No comments:

Post a Comment