Labels

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Should've been "blood of a pomeranian"...I hate those things

     I'm thinking Wednesday is going to be "comics and/or other random crap I made a while ago because I'm running low on imagination in the middle of  the week" day. Behold:


     What I realize now, though, is that these comics are really inside-jokey. I mean, you have to know a lot about the Cthulhu Mythos if you want to understand the punchlines. For example, the Zanthu tablets are a type of "tome," carved onto jade that outline the history of the lost continent of Mu. In the world of Cthulhu, they would be obviously priceless, hence the comedic notion that some idiotic college kid would just have one stuffed under his furniture.
     Anyway, stay tuned for Friday's update, in which we will discuss something more intellectually stimulating. Class dismissed.

2 comments:

  1. So, here's the deal. You're going to take your most awesomest¹ project and flesh out the first chapter. Then we are going to get you the most awesomest² promotion video and get a kickstarter page going.


    ¹By awesomest, I mean the one with the most broad appeal, because naked elf chicks with light sabers can only go so far.

    ²Yes, I used awesomest twice, but I'm sure you noticed the difference in inflection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Naked elf chicks with lightsabers can only go so far"!? Good sir, I am offended!

    ReplyDelete